Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Buliding again:)

First off I would like to thank you very much for all the love and support we have felt the last month. I am amazed at all the support we have gotten and especially from my Heavenly father. We are doing pretty good and just trying to stay busy:)
We have been getting ready for Christmas and Brenden is having so much fun! We set up the tree...

We have been doing the twelve days of Christmas. Brenden is so excited every day to open a present with his Daddy.

We also have been taking naps, and by that I mean I was napping and Brenden was doing this...whoops my bad!

Two houses have been being built across the street and I have been searching the dumpster for some wood. I found lots of two by fours so I decided to make this...

Moss helped me with a few things and gave some great suggestions.

Brenden was my little helper and was great at handing me tools.
I have put the final coat of paint on tonight and will post a picture when I get it all set up.

I am so excited for this weekend! Brenden will have his first sleepover with all the cousins. We will get to hang out with lots of family. The best part will be watching Brenden open his presents. He is so excited and I think he is going to love his gifts. Hope all is well with you and your family and Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Lynette @ My Craft Discovery said...

It looks great-I can't wait to see it all finished! Glad you are having some Christmas fun, I'm sure Brendon will enjoy the cousin sleepover. How fun! Merry Christmas!

Stout Family said...

Christie that looks really awesome! What color are you painting it?