Sometimes the patterns are a little intense and random but I am sure whoever is getting them is just glad to be warm.
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Things to do
My mom recently told me about some service opportunities at the DI. You can go and pick up some squares and make a top for a quilt. It is a good thing to do while I catch up on some TV time and Brenden even likes to get in on it and hand me pins.

Sometimes the patterns are a little intense and random but I am sure whoever is getting them is just glad to be warm.
Brenden is such a good helper and sometimes has really tiring days and is just too sleepy to play on the Ipad:)
Sometimes the patterns are a little intense and random but I am sure whoever is getting them is just glad to be warm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Way to be crafty! That looks fun!
That's awesome! The cutting is the worst part about quilting anyway, I think!
You are so crafty & what a cool thing to do!
Looks like a really pretty quilt. Post a picture for all of us to see when you get it all set together. Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment