Thursday, November 11, 2010

Vegas Trip

Last weekend we headed down to Vegas to help Russell out with the computers in their new shop down there. On Saturday we went out and had a little fun. First we headed to the zoo. It was a little ghetto so we were scared but it turned out to be way fun and just the right size for Brenden. Brenden was in heaven the whole time. He spent most the time chasing around the peacocks and pigeons. 

Moss Boot 008Moss Boot 009  

Our buddy!

Moss Boot 010

He also loved the petting part where he got to hang out with the goats. Little did I know the goats know how to open the gates and one almost got out. I chased it down and grabbed it by the horns. We got it on the camera, Moss just kept laughing haha.Moss Boot 014Moss Boot 015Moss Boot 016Moss Boot 018  

Brenden is really into kissing right now since Grandma taught him to kiss the kitty. So he spent most the time trying to kiss the animals it was pretty cute, until he tried to kiss the ostrich and he almost got his face pecked off whoops!  

Moss Boot 012Moss Boot 020   

Next we headed to the classic Vegas spot and hit up the Cheesecake Factory. While waiting we looked at the fishes and Brenden loved them and was so excited!

Moss Boot 023Moss Boot 025

He wasn’t the best and lunch but did okay. He kept happy with a Tomato and sucker for awhile.

Moss Boot 029

Moss enjoyed his yummy food…Moss Boot 028

I got some really good pizza…Moss Boot 030

Brenden was worn out at this point so we figured we should head home. It was a fun little trip and I am glad we get to have Brenden along to make it a lot more exciting!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

So fun! I can't believe how big Brenden is getting! Don't you think your next trip needs to be Disneyland?! :) I do. You're looking great too, by the way!

Courtney B said...

I love love love cheesecake factory! You guys are the cutest! I want a kiss brom Brenden :)

Unknown said...

It has been so fun having you guys come visit twice in a month! :) Thanks a million for ALL of your help. I know you helped Russ out a ton. We loved having you guys - come visit more!! Miss you!

Brynn and Jared said...

I think I laughed out loud 3 times in this post, he just makes me laugh so hard! That picture hugging the little goat is adorable :)
See you guys soon, YAY!

Stout Family said...

Fun! Zoos are so much cooler with little kiddies to be totally amazed. Brenden is looking so grown up! Weirds me out!